top of page


If you, or the person you support, has already been allocated a direct payment then you can make a direct referral to us. Please contact us by phone, email or by filling in the form on our Contact page.


  • We will take some information about the individual and invite them and their parent/carer to come and meet us and have a chat.

  • If the individual wishes to proceed we will carry out a short assessment.  The assessment will be a few questions about the individual to find out how we can support them and to ensure that we can meet their needs. 

  • If they are happy to proceed at this point, we then offer the individual a "taster session" or a "taster day" free of charge. 

  • Following this, if both parties wish to proceed, we will confirm a start date. 

  • The allocated social worker will need to be informed that the individual wishes to attend here so that they can update the support plan.  You can do this by contacting them or by sharing their name and contact number and we can inform them.


If you, or the person you support, will be self-funding then you too can make a direct referral to us.  Follow the same instructions as above.


If you, or the person you support, have not had contact with a social worker from the local authority, and do not have a direct payment or personal budget already in place, then you will need to find out if they are eligible for help with funding your place with Reddi Support.

  • To do this you need to contact your local adult social care or community care assessment team to ask for a "social care assessment".

  • If you live within the Worcesteshire area you can contact WCC on - 01905 763 763 or visit their website.

  • If you live in the Birmingham area you can contact BCC on 0121 303 1234 or visit their website.  


You are more than welcome to contact us first and to come for a visit before approaching your local authority social care team.  Just get in touch and we look forward to meeting you!

If you have any questions or would like to speak with us to find out more then please do not hesitate in contacting us and we will do our very best to answer your questions.


Please find our contact details and form on the Contact page.

bottom of page